Friday, May 19, 2006

inspiration and pirates

all classes attended and accounted for... well sort of! I ditched out of ethics to go to hebrew, hmmmm maybe I should be thinking more about my ethics.

back to youth group tonight. How I have missed the kids. It has been 5 weeks since I have been (2 weeks of mission, 3 weeks of school holidays). We are going to Youth Surge next week which should be tops.

I have been trying to decide if I should enter anything into the college art exhibition. I had another idea for a canvas on the way home tonight. I think I will get cracking on it after my exegetical is done for monday. I have one half finished canvas, but I don't like it anymore. I may paint over it, or just get started on one of the other 5 blank ones I have sitting in my room.

Time for me to paint a white T-Shirt with red stripes for the pirate party I am going to in the morning. The 4 year old whose party it is, told me that pirates MUST wear stripey shirts, and as he is going as a blue pirate, I must go as a red one (apparently his lego has blue and red pirates).
I'm looking forward to the treasure hunt!

No comments: