Thursday, May 18, 2006

flashbacks

questions of the day:
what is the difference between ontological and deontological again? and how does divine command theory fit into this? and what about consequentialism?
also, exciting... I almost asked a question in doctrine today with PFJ, but by the time he got back to me I had forgotten the question. I am such a ditz at times!!

yes I am alive, I haven't slipped off the face of the planet, although due to car probs it took me a little longer than expected to return from Shellharbour.
back to class today, attending almost all of them. it was good for me to get back into the swing, I haven't been in regular class attendance in over 5 weeks.

tonight I headed over to 'that other college' for dinner with Trinity. We hung out, watched some TV and headed down the pub to meet Kizzie-Dawg and watch the Mundine/Green fight. Croyden Park Hotel gave me flashbacks to my old lifestyle that sometimes fade into a dim memory. It was my first boxing match that I have watched, and suprisingly I think I enjoyed it.

I saw a nastly accident on the way home. A cyclist hit by a 4WD. Sleep defies me.

Mission updates to come.

No comments: