Thursday, April 05, 2007

Week 6

Has come to a close.

Sermon preached for chick's chapel and exegetical done (I had to do a fair bit of culling).

This week I have been reading various opinions on 1 Tim 2. And as always, I have also been reading on singleness and contentment. I am not sure how it will play out, but there seems to be a link between certain positions on 1 Tim 2 and singleness. I can't exactly put my finger on it yet. It is something for me to ponder and work over in the coming weeks.

Being in 4th year and going on college mission means I get to delegate. The task of speaking at the women's event on mission has gone to one of the 3rd year girls and I get the joy of speaking at the youth event - I can't wait.

Off to the mountains for 2 days with Trinity, Jax and T. I'm hoping it will be a refreshing time. I just wish I didn't have that essay due on Tuesday!!

No comments: