Friday, April 13, 2007

parcels and haircuts

This morning I got news that BDAG has arrived! Joy oh joy. Jedi Master ordered it for me a few weeks ago and I have been waiting with anxious expectation ;)
Although I am slightly disturbed about how much its arrival has excited me. I can't wait to get back into town later in the weekend and pick it up.


A good friend of mine is getting married tomorrow. I have decided to splurge and get my hair cut. I decided that I couldn't justify paying for a cut and colour, so I dyed it myself yesterday morning. It is this rad dark blacky violet colour. And I am getting it cut and styled at the hairdressers this arvo. It has been over 3 years since I have paid for a visit to the hairdressers.

I have spent the morning praying that if I'm going to spend $55 getting my hair cut, I do hope that I get to have some quality conversations......
(and that they do a good job as I am always slightly nervous about letting them near me with scissors - hence why I have been cutting my own hair for years)

1 comment:

-bw said...

Thanks for having me over for dinner. Your cooking, and all the company was a treat!

As for the conversations... I tried a few openings and got to share a bit about me (my story), but there weren't any visible nibbles.
But who's to know...