Sunday, February 11, 2007

the nomad returns

After not having slept in the same location for more than 4 nights in a row since Nov 24th, tonight sees the end of my nomadic season. I am back at home in my little apartment, unpacking and tidying for the arrival of my bed tomorrow.

I went to my pigeon hole today and collected my 4th transcript for 2006, and thus collecting my final Hebrew result. I called Mamma and Pappa Swan to thank them for their hard work in tutoring me over the past year. I was so good to speak to them - I miss them. My final result was good. However, my overall average is still not high enough to do a project, so an application has been drafted and will be submitted this week. NJ and APP are supporting my application, so I can't really see it being a problem. And besides, God is in control!

I am kinda looking forward to college going back. The idea of staying in one place longer than a week. But I also am dreading going back. Back to study, daily classes. But I do miss my friends....

Now if only I could remember what time hebrew summer school started on monday....
or where the piece of paper is that would tell me everything i need to know about rego, summer school, etc....

No comments: