Saturday, February 17, 2007

choices

(all on the positive assumption that I will be doing a project this year - I really don't think about the other options!!)

Option 1
Semester 1 -
Core - Church History 4, Congregational Ministry 4, New Testament 4, Issues in Theology
Electives - Social Ethics, Christology, Project
Semester 2 -
Core - New Testament 4, Issues in Theology
Electives - Project

Option 2
Semester 1 -
Core - Church History 4, Congregational Ministry 4, New Testament 4, Issues in Theology
Electives - Christology (Audit Social Ethics)
Semester 2 -
Core - New Testament 4, Issues in Theology
Electives - Apologetics or Old Testament 4

--
The electives I had leaned toward were Social Ethics and Christology as these are my strengths. So would prefer option 1. I just don't think that it is the wisest thing to do as it means a ridiculous amount of essays and exams in first semester.

Oh - and I will be studying Hebrew 2 this year.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Option 2. If it were me, I'd do Apologetics not OT4 (English).

-bw said...

Yeah - hard choice.
I don't particularly like the Apologetics Essay questions. And I figure my recent good marks in Hebrew should have me on good ground for OT4 even if it is in English.