Sunday, December 17, 2006

holidays, camps, and packing

I left for holidays. Heading north, I met up with some crew from college at Budgiewoi.
When that fun was over, I headed south for a family holiday with the Ould's and Tweety.
I stopped home for a night on my way back north for a week of sailing camp.

I'm back home now - for the moment. Mum is on her way over to help me start packing for the move.
So much mess. Where to start? And what shall I get Mum to do once she arrives?

Camp was fab. I got to see Max and his tractor again. He is an amazing man who is serving the Lord at the camp site. A huge encouragement to me during my time away.
I spent the week driving power boats and telling kids about the good news of Jesus. I was thankful that there were no major boating incidents, and for the opportunity to join in on discussion groups. It was a great reminder as to why I am at college, and the fact that I love hanging out with young people sharing the news of the gospel with them.

Mum's going to be here any moment.

My nomadic lifestyle continues on Tuesday.

No comments: