Monday, April 21, 2008

thankful

Tonight I am thankful that there were no serious injuries.

Around 5:25pm I got a call from some of our Year 13 students who were on the road coming back from WROK. They had been involved in a collision on the M5/M7 motorway. The car is probably written-off. But thankfully the 3 students in the car are ok.

In 8 hours Year 13 heads off down to the beautiful Waterslea for 4 days of lectures. We return on Thursday for our Fiji mission launch night -- We'd love you to come and support our launch, please let me know if you'd like some details (I've been trying to upload the flier but it won't work for me).

But for now, my thankful self is going to go pack and then get some sleep.

1 comment:

Sadek said...

hello
i like your blogger
you have a very nice personality waw
hope to be ur friend