Thursday, September 06, 2007

September Slump

I fell into September slump a few days early this year. It is the time of year when I want to have a break, but there is a grim realisation that there isn't going to be one. I think it came early this year because I have been thinking about what I will be doing next year. I have been going to job interviews etc. It makes me want to be there now and frustrated with still being a student. 4 years is a long time when you don't like sitting still!

It is hard to believe that I am even feeling over my project. That's right, I am struggling to be content in my research of contentment.

So even though I didn't get the draft of my project done for today's due date, I am taking the weekend off in the hopes that I will come back refreshed ready to write many thousands of words.

That's right, I'm outta Sydney for the APEC weekend. I drive to Newcastle tonight, then fly up to Brisbane tomorrow and I'll be back on Monday.

Here's to a relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And are you refreshed, dear Bec?

Trinette said...

Yey for the weekend!