Monday, January 08, 2007

seasons

like moving house
a friend's engagement
holidays
summer time

Over the past few weeks I have once again noticed the seasons. Things change.

My nomadic lifestyle has almost come to a halt. After spending 27 of the 31 days in December away from home, I am looking forward to getting settled. I have moved house, and hope to post some pics of it soon (or at least the view). Until then, I leave you with pictures from some of my holiday travels. Swimming in Gloucester river, sunset on the farm, and the fireworks on NYE.

2 comments:

michael jensen said...

OK Watson: we are talkng about gender over at my youbook site.. get yosel over there!

-bw said...

I just went by. So many thoughts, so many comments, trying to get my head around where to wade into the discussion!