Thursday, February 09, 2006

whatever you like

hi. i have hacked b's blog. you may remember from such blogs as jeltzz, and other such 1980s phenomena. B is too lazy to step 2 metres to update her blog, and says the chocolate milk has changed her life. A Damascus experience? I think Jabez would agree.

and then A Kempis appeared at the door, as B, in the middle of osmosising, clutches Biblical Hebrew close to her heart, the place it should be.

who decided we should have peer-review for preaching? I want to know! I want answers! More preaching may not result in better preaching, I fear.

late night television has weird advertisements. I recommend you stay clear of such moral obstructions.

This has been a Public Service Announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: