Monday, October 15, 2007

procrastination and plans

It is 3am and I am writing my Old Testament essay due tomorrow on Atonement and Justification in Zechariah.
So I thought I'd give my brain a little break by sharing my news about plans for next year. Whilst some of you out there may already know these, it is only in the past week that I have received all the official bits of paper making my position official.

I am excited to share with you that next year (God-willing I will graduate) I will be working with Youthworks.
This role has a couple of different aspects. 2 days a week it is with the training division doing regional youth advising, and 3 days a week with the year 13 gospel gap year program.

It has been the source of much distraction. I am stoked, and can't wait to get into it, but at the same time I need to focus on getting through this year!!
So on that note, back to writing words.....

5 comments:

byron smith said...

Congrats! Also hope your essay went well and you're getting a good break.

-bw said...

Thanks.

The essay is done - a relief!!
and it is now back to the project writing - 12 days til its due

Dave Miers said...

congrats on the jobs for next year.

which region?

-bw said...

Northern and Sth Syd regions
with a focus on coordinating women in youth ministry

Paul said...

Hi bw

I would like to make you aware of my blog (http://blogofachristian.blogspot.com/) and invite you to comment on my posts. I am weak in the faith (cf Romans 14, if I've interpreted it correctly) and I am looking to learn from other Christians. I believe reading other Christians' blogs will edify me and I hope that my posts will do the same for others -- or at least offer some amusement.

Regards
Paul