Thursday, July 26, 2007

favourite saying #1

We all have particular ways of saying things. We might have a phrase or intonation or even the way we are silent in a conversation. If you have ever spent the day with me you will know my peculiarities.

My first habitual saying entered into my mainstream vocab around 2 years ago. MPJ was lecturing Doctrine 2 on the Person and Work of Christ. And I had the realisation that it really is all about Jesus. It wasn't a new revelation, but a slap in the face reminder.

It's all about Jesus. There's rarely a day go by that I don't think it or say it.
I look and think and reflect and watch life go by and I remember that it is all about Jesus.

And so when I had my exam on Tuesday and people asked me how it went, I have been able to answer 'It's all about Jesus' -- (besides, the exam was Christology, so how could it not be all about Jesus)

No comments: