Thursday, November 10, 2005

ahhh the serenity

I am feeling slightly more sane today due to going into college and chatting to a few people.

The excitement of the day was getting not one, but two essays back.
  1. Our OT essays came back earlier this week, and I already knew my mark due to Naughty going over and having a peak for me. My mark was 'satisfactory', but nothing outstanding. OT was one of my better subjects last year. I think it is suffering from neglect. Something I will have to remedy in the upcoming week.
  2. But the other exciting essay was that I finally got my Church History essay back. Like, how many weeks after everyone elses? And yes, the downgrade that I mentioned a few weeks back, has been withdrawn! YAY. That take a little pressure off the exam.

I went and visited some friends in Room C. We talked of the good old days (ie stuvac last year) when I too had set up office there. Got some study papers of Whitey, who reckons they are the goods. Well he should know, after all he made it into third year.

Went to the shops this arvo and picked out some hair dye, only to leave and forget to purchase it - *twit*









and the bugs are still attacking me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bw, just donate your blood to the bugs. Be part of the local ecology! Also, btw, remember that essay marks reflect the ablity to write essays, an acquired art.

-bw said...

thanks curator
I will remember that about essays. I don't think it is an art that I ever have, or possibly will ever be good at. Apparently I write in spoken English too much. Ahh well, thems the brakes!!
I think that after 4 years of study I may aquire appreciation for the art!